Personal information we collect
We collect a variety of information from you, including:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
• Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address
• Demographic information, such as your address, age, gender, and interests
• Technical information, such as your IP address and browser type
We also collect information about your use of our website, including the pages you visit, the products you view, and the promotions you enter.
When we share your information
We may share your information with third parties for a variety of reasons, including:
• To complete transactions, such as when you purchase a product or service
• To provide customer service, such as when you need technical support
• To improve our services, such as when we use analytics to better understand our customers
• To send marketing communications, such as when we send you promotional emails
We may also share your information with law enforcement or other government agencies when required by law.
Legal bases for use of your information
We collect and use your information for a variety of reasons, including:
• To provide our services, such as when you purchase a product or service
• To protect our rights and property, such as when we investigate potential fraud
• To comply with legal obligations, such as when we respond to a subpoena
You have certain rights with respect to your information, including:
• The right to access your information
• The right to correct or delete your information
• The right to object to our use of your information
• The right to request a copy of your information
You may choose to opt out of certain uses of your information, such as email marketing or sharing with third parties. You may also choose to adjust your browser settings to limit the information we collect.
How we protect your information
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption technology, firewalls, and other safeguards. We also require our employees and third-party service providers to comply with our privacy policies.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.